Friday, May 4, 2012 - 05:50 in Physics & Chemistry
LONDON, May 3 (UPI) -- Two British men have regained partial but "useful" vision after being given electronic eye implants in the first successful trial in Britain, scientists say.
- First in New York: Bionic technology aims to give sight to woman blinded beginning at age 13Wed, 21 Oct 2009, 16:37:22 EDT
- MIT retinal implant could help restore some visionWed, 23 Sep 2009, 17:25:59 EDT
- Experimental treatments restore partial vision to blind peopleTue, 20 Oct 2009, 15:44:58 EDT
- New procedure aims to save vision of children with eye cancerWed, 14 Apr 2010, 13:09:44 EDT
- ONR researchers look to the future for defeating blindnessWed, 4 Aug 2010, 13:17:55 EDT