Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 03:31 in Paleontology & Archaeology
NEW YORK, May 2 (UPI) -- An almost-complete skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus dinosaur may fetch $1 million at a New York auction of fossils and gem quality minerals, auction officials said.
- Brain imaging study provides new insight into why people pay too much in auctionsThu, 25 Sep 2008, 14:37:05 EDT
- Roman York skeleton could be early TB victimTue, 16 Sep 2008, 10:44:32 EDT
- 'Anaconda' meets 'Jurassic Park': Study shows ancient snakes ate dinosaur babiesMon, 1 Mar 2010, 20:38:46 EST
- Primitive dinosaur species found in New MexicoThu, 10 Dec 2009, 14:38:24 EST
- Found: First complete remains of early sauropod dinosaurThu, 28 Oct 2010, 12:06:06 EDT