Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 00:00 in Astronomy & Space
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 1 (UPI) -- Fragments of a meteorite that landed in California last week are much more interesting because of their composition than first thought, scientists say.
- Meteorite just one piece of an unknown celestial bodyWed, 15 Dec 2010, 15:42:19 EST
- Grains of sand from ancient supernova found in meteoritesMon, 22 Apr 2013, 14:39:35 EDT
- Better tools for saving water and keeping peaches healthyThu, 13 Dec 2012, 17:36:49 EST
- Caltech scientists find new primitive mineral in meteoriteTue, 26 Jun 2012, 14:09:16 EDT
- Meteorite triggered scientific gold rushThu, 20 Dec 2012, 20:02:28 EST