Monday, April 30, 2012 - 19:30 in Physics & Chemistry
ALBANY, N.Y., April 30 (UPI) -- Four large energy wind farms in west-central Texas have caused the area to warm at a faster rate than surrounding areas without wind farms, researchers say.
- Scientists find night-warming effect over large wind farms in TexasMon, 30 Apr 2012, 16:35:51 EDT
- Answers to huge wind-farm problems are blowin' in the windTue, 16 Dec 2008, 10:14:32 EST
- New findings about wind farms could lead to expanding their useTue, 5 Oct 2010, 12:34:14 EDT
- Optimizing large wind farmsTue, 23 Nov 2010, 17:02:59 EST
- Bold new approach to wind 'farm' design may provide efficiency gainsWed, 13 Jul 2011, 15:36:39 EDT