Monday, April 30, 2012 - 21:00 in Mathematics & Economics
MORRISTOWN, N.J., April 30 (UPI) -- U.S. tech firm Honeywell says it is starting one of the aviation industry's first comprehensive test programs for aviation biofuel.
- Study details path to sustainable aviation biofuels industry in NorthwestWed, 25 May 2011, 14:03:10 EDT
- MIT Study: conventional fossil fuels sometimes 'greener' than biofuelsWed, 11 May 2011, 16:51:11 EDT
- Sustainable 'bio-derived' jet fuel industry is achievableWed, 25 May 2011, 14:03:00 EDT
- World War II bombing raids offer new insight into the effects of aviation on climateFri, 8 Jul 2011, 3:01:28 EDT
- New study predicts future consequences of a global biofuels programThu, 22 Oct 2009, 14:40:33 EDT