By NICOLE DEBEVECUnited Press International Small-business owners say they believe federal clean-energy investment help drive job creation and economy growth, even with the cloud of Solyndra's bankruptcy hanging over them, a recent poll of such enterprises in six U.S. states indicates.
- Most New Jersey residents see global health as critical to state's economyWed, 16 Feb 2011, 15:34:55 EST
- For small business owners, consultation means fewer misstepsWed, 4 May 2011, 11:07:14 EDT
- Small firms driving job creationWed, 31 Mar 2010, 10:27:07 EDT
- The downside -- and surprising upside – of microcreditThu, 9 Jun 2011, 16:36:23 EDT
- Small businesses would see lower costs, more comprehensive coverage from health reformWed, 9 Sep 2009, 1:29:26 EDT