Friday, April 27, 2012 - 07:00 in Biology & Nature
SAN FRANCISCO, April 26 (UPI) -- A deadly fungal infection that has struck down a record number of amphibians worldwide kills by dehydration, U.S. researchers say.
- Blood samples show deadly frog fungus at work in the wildWed, 25 Apr 2012, 22:32:27 EDT
- New insights into how deadly amphibian disease spreads and killsMon, 10 May 2010, 16:43:50 EDT
- Researchers complete first major survey of amphibian fungus in AsiaWed, 17 Aug 2011, 14:34:28 EDT
- Captive breeding introduced infectious disease to Mallorcan amphibiansMon, 22 Sep 2008, 14:07:38 EDT
- Captive breeding introduced infectious disease to Mallorcan amphibiansMon, 22 Sep 2008, 14:07:40 EDT