Friday, April 27, 2012 - 15:00 in Astronomy & Space
TEMPE, Ariz., April 27 (UPI) -- A distinctive spiral form of lava flow similar to those found in a few locations on Earth has been detected on Mars for the first time, U.S. researchers say.
- New form of Mars lava flow dicoveredThu, 26 Apr 2012, 15:35:24 EDT
- Lava flows reveal clues to magnetic field reversalsFri, 26 Sep 2008, 10:28:50 EDT
- Lava likely made river-like channel on MarsThu, 4 Mar 2010, 17:02:00 EST
- Deep-sea volcanoes don't just produce lava flows, they also explode!Mon, 28 Mar 2011, 16:02:28 EDT
- Caltech physicists detect entanglement of one photon shared among four locationsFri, 8 May 2009, 18:43:06 EDT