Friday, April 27, 2012 - 18:00 in Biology & Nature
MANOA, Hawaii, April 27 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists say they've completed a first large-scale estimate of reef shark losses in the Pacific Ocean -- and the news for the predators is not good.
- Scientists provide first large-scale estimate of reef shark losses in the Pacific OceanFri, 27 Apr 2012, 18:35:24 EDT
- New analysis confirms sharks are in troubleThu, 29 Sep 2011, 11:36:26 EDT
- 'Chum cam' underwater video survey shows that reef sharks thrive in marine reserves Thu, 8 Mar 2012, 20:33:56 EST
- Shark tooth weapons reveal missing shark species in Central Pacific islandsWed, 3 Apr 2013, 22:05:47 EDT
- Shark tracking reveals impressive feats of navigationTue, 1 Mar 2011, 21:32:27 EST