Friday, April 27, 2012 - 14:30 in Earth & Climate
DONGBEI, China, April 27 (UPI) -- China's stunning economic growth will continue to be energy-intensive and highly polluting for the foreseeable future, a study says.
- Polluting China for the sake of economic growthFri, 27 Apr 2012, 11:38:37 EDT
- The sky is not falling: Pollution in eastern China cuts light, useful rainfallFri, 14 Aug 2009, 13:37:32 EDT
- Pollution controls used during China Olympics could save lives if continuedTue, 8 Feb 2011, 1:31:35 EST
- New study reveals the financial effects of stroke in ChinaThu, 7 May 2009, 14:31:51 EDT
- Woody and aquatic plants pose greatest invasive threat to ChinaThu, 1 May 2008, 6:14:26 EDT