Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 16:50 in Earth & Climate
VLADIVOSTOK, Russia, April 26 (UPI) -- A volcano on Russia's Far Eastern Kamchatka Peninsula erupted Thursday, sending an ash cloud to an altitude of almost 7 miles, officials said.
- GOES satellites see ash still spewing from Chilean volcanoWed, 29 Jun 2011, 22:32:43 EDT
- Congo receives help from space after volcano eruptionFri, 22 Jan 2010, 10:38:23 EST
- The year of the Alaska volcano: Eruptions keep observatory busyThu, 18 Dec 2008, 7:18:24 EST
- Scientists discover new eruption at undersea volcano, after successfully forecasting the eventTue, 9 Aug 2011, 16:40:32 EDT
- Pre-eruption earthquakes offer clues to volcano forecastersWed, 16 Dec 2009, 19:08:11 EST