Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 18:50 in Earth & Climate
HANGZHOU, China, April 26 (UPI) -- Bamboo strips more than 2,300 years old, and bearing portions of a classic Confucian text, have gone on display in China, a university official said.
- Old-growth forests are what giant pandas needTue, 11 Jan 2011, 13:32:17 EST
- Carnegie Mellon develops zooming technique for entering text into smartwatchesTue, 30 Apr 2013, 14:08:27 EDT
- U of Minnesota researchers uncover surprising effects of climate patterns in ancient ChinaFri, 7 Nov 2008, 12:22:31 EST
- Joy Luck Club: The health benefits of daughters-in-lawThu, 24 Jul 2008, 14:15:30 EDT
- New steps recommended to preserve China's famous Terracotta Warriors and other relicsWed, 6 Feb 2013, 23:02:37 EST