Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 21:00 in Mathematics & Economics
WASHINGTON, April 25 (UPI) -- The U.S. Department of Justice says Hess Corp. has agreed to a settlement regarding Clean Air Act violations at its Port Reading, N.J., refinery.
- Wildfires cause ozone pollution to violate health standards, new study showsThu, 9 Oct 2008, 13:36:17 EDT
- Air monitoring helps anticipate possible ecosystem changesWed, 25 Jun 2008, 12:14:49 EDT
- Apologies may fuel settlement of legal disputes, study saysWed, 2 Jun 2010, 12:25:47 EDT
- 'Refinery dust' reveals clues about local polluters, UH-led research team saysMon, 12 Jan 2009, 17:08:25 EST
- Health departments get mixed marks for using Web to communicate about flu crisis, study findsTue, 7 Jul 2009, 1:43:06 EDT