Monday, April 23, 2012 - 18:40 in Biology & Nature
FUTABA, Japan, April 23 (UPI) -- Airborne radiation levels in some parts of Japan's Fukushima prefecture are expected to remain at dangerous levels for a decade, a government report says.
- Preliminary report on radiation levels in Fukushima reveals relative safety of residentsWed, 16 Nov 2011, 19:35:25 EST
- Natural protection against radiationWed, 4 May 2011, 10:34:19 EDT
- Fukushima-related measurements by the CTBTOFri, 8 Apr 2011, 11:43:48 EDT
- Sampling the Pacific for signs of FukushimaMon, 2 Apr 2012, 18:34:20 EDT
- New study confirms low levels of fallout from FukushimaWed, 22 Feb 2012, 16:34:26 EST