Monday, April 23, 2012 - 18:40 in Paleontology & Archaeology
PALAWAN ISLAND, Philippines, April 23 (UPI) -- A vividly purple crab with bright scarlet pincers has been discovered on a remote Philippine island German zoologists say.
- Scientists discover key to Christmas Island's red crab migrationFri, 27 Aug 2010, 9:43:59 EDT
- The amazing amphibians and reptiles of the Philippine island LuzonThu, 7 Feb 2013, 17:05:46 EST
- 7 new species of mammals discovered on LuzonMon, 20 Jun 2011, 13:02:38 EDT
- Species unique to single island should not be rare thereTue, 12 Apr 2011, 10:03:39 EDT
- Islands top a global list of places to protectMon, 11 May 2009, 17:36:47 EDT