Friday, April 20, 2012 - 05:30 in Biology & Nature
DAVAO CITY, Philippines, April 19 (UPI) -- A Pinsker's Hawk-Eagle chick hatched at a wildlife center in the Philippines is the first example of the species to be born in captivity, conservationists say.
- Philippines may have more unique bird species: CCNY biologistWed, 20 Oct 2010, 10:34:50 EDT
- 2 new owls discovered in the PhilippinesFri, 17 Aug 2012, 14:34:25 EDT
- Bald eagle diet shift enhances conservationMon, 3 May 2010, 16:02:11 EDT
- Typhoon Mirinae already raining on the PhilippinesFri, 30 Oct 2009, 16:47:09 EDT
- Mirinae floods Philippines, makes landfall in Vietnam with strong thunderstormsMon, 2 Nov 2009, 14:50:39 EST