Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 16:40 in Astronomy & Space
TUCSON, April 18 (UPI) -- U.S. researchers say a study of one of the most fundamental molecules in the universe is providing insights into how the very first stars could have formed.
- Astronomers look to neighboring galaxy for star formation insightWed, 30 Nov 2011, 15:35:07 EST
- Wild 'teenage'-galaxies booming with star birthsTue, 12 Oct 2010, 10:06:26 EDT
- Herschel reveals the hidden side of star birthThu, 6 May 2010, 11:52:08 EDT
- Planets can form around different types of starsWed, 13 Jun 2012, 18:42:47 EDT
- First stars in universe were not aloneFri, 4 Feb 2011, 13:37:07 EST