Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 18:30 in Astronomy & Space
PARIS, April 18 (UPI) -- A proposal to study Jupiter's icy moons is seen as the strongest candidate in the running to be chosen as a billion-dollar European space mission, experts say.
- CU-Boulder faculty, students part of NASA's Juno Mission to Jupiter Mon, 1 Aug 2011, 17:04:37 EDT
- Atmospheric simulations will help NASA interpret data from the Juno Mission to JupiterWed, 3 Aug 2011, 9:36:45 EDT
- Geologic map of Jupiter's moon Io details an otherworldly volcanic surfaceMon, 19 Mar 2012, 17:33:47 EDT
- Helium rain on Jupiter explains lack of neon in atmosphereMon, 22 Mar 2010, 13:56:32 EDT
- Phobos slips past JupiterFri, 17 Jun 2011, 13:36:13 EDT