Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 00:01 in Paleontology & Archaeology
HAMBURG, Germany, April 17 (UPI) -- A 2,000-year-old bronze statue in a German museum may be that of a female gladiator, and a victorious one at that, researchers suggest.
- Mother bats expert at saving energyWed, 10 Feb 2010, 12:00:18 EST
- Our own status affects the way our brains respond to othersThu, 28 Apr 2011, 13:05:30 EDT
- 2000-year-old statue of an athlete sheds light on corrosion and other modern challengesWed, 8 Jul 2009, 11:30:51 EDT
- How female chimps call off the competitionTue, 17 Jun 2008, 20:21:32 EDT
- Female fish flaunt fins to attract a mateThu, 7 Oct 2010, 19:41:39 EDT