Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 21:00 in Astronomy & Space
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., April 17 (UPI) -- Billions of stars in our galaxy may have captured rogue planets that once roamed interstellar space, adding them to their stellar families, U.S. scientists say.
- Some stars capture rogue planetsTue, 17 Apr 2012, 12:35:33 EDT
- Lost in space: Rogue planet spotted?Wed, 14 Nov 2012, 9:05:53 EST
- Small planet, small starMon, 2 Jun 2008, 13:29:06 EDT
- New planet discoveries suggest low-mass planets are common around nearby starsMon, 14 Dec 2009, 11:43:48 EST
- More proof that new planet and star are moving togetherTue, 29 Jun 2010, 11:16:06 EDT