Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 21:00 in Physics & Chemistry
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind., April 17 (UPI) -- U.S. researchers say a new technique could harvest energy from hot pipes or engine components to recover energy wasted in factories, power plants and cars.
- Nanocrystal-coated fibers might reduce wasted energyTue, 17 Apr 2012, 16:33:40 EDT
- Prototype demonstrates success of advanced new energy technologyFri, 10 Jun 2011, 14:33:27 EDT
- A quantum dot energy harvesterThu, 14 Feb 2013, 8:33:57 EST
- UC Santa Barbara scientists develop a whole new way of harvesting energy from the sunMon, 25 Feb 2013, 12:34:10 EST
- Power grid of the future saves energyMon, 8 Nov 2010, 11:04:03 EST