Monday, April 16, 2012 - 19:30 in Biology & Nature
MADRID, April 16 (UPI) -- Three Iberian lynx are being released into the wild in Spain from a captive breeding program in an effort to save the endangered species, researchers said.
- Toxoplasma gondii spreads in the habitat of the Iberian lynxTue, 6 Apr 2010, 9:50:10 EDT
- Iberian lynx not doomed by its geneticsMon, 22 Aug 2011, 14:33:25 EDT
- Proposal to reintroduce Iberian lynx on abandoned agricultural landThu, 17 Sep 2009, 13:42:50 EDT
- Recovery efforts not enough for critically endangered Asian vultureFri, 5 Sep 2008, 13:03:45 EDT
- Bovine tuberculosis in wildlife threatens endangered lynx and cattle healthWed, 23 Jul 2008, 6:14:50 EDT