Friday, April 13, 2012 - 18:00 in Earth & Climate
PALERMO, Italy, April 13 (UPI) -- Buildings shook in the Sicilian city of Palermo as a mild, 4.3-magnitude earthquake shook the region Friday morning, Italy's Institute of Geophysics said.
- Sumatra faces yet another risk -- major volcanic eruptionsWed, 16 May 2012, 15:34:26 EDT
- An earthquake in a mazeThu, 19 Jul 2012, 15:04:35 EDT
- Earthquakes actually aftershocks of 19th century quakesWed, 4 Nov 2009, 13:39:23 EST
- Early warning systems underestimate magnitude of large earthquakesWed, 28 Jan 2009, 14:57:39 EST
- SCEC's 'M8' earthquake simulation breaks computational records, promises better quake modelsMon, 22 Nov 2010, 11:32:26 EST