Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 00:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, April 11 (UPI) -- The world's largest solar thermal plant has gone into full operation in the Saudi Arabian capital of Riyadh after a six-month trial, officials said.
- New Saudi Arabias of solar energy: Himalaya Mountains, Andes, AntarcticaWed, 12 Oct 2011, 16:39:43 EDT
- Researchers develop new possibilities for solar powerTue, 10 Jul 2012, 15:03:53 EDT
- Researchers study effect of yuma desalting plant on Cienega de Santa ClaraTue, 27 Apr 2010, 18:26:13 EDT
- Disappearing act of world's second largest fish explainedThu, 7 May 2009, 13:44:28 EDT
- If plants generate magnetic fields, they're not sayin'Thu, 7 Apr 2011, 15:35:16 EDT