Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 17:30 in Mathematics & Economics
BEIJING, April 12 (UPI) -- Internet users in China say they were temporarily unable to access foreign Web sites Thursday, raising speculation the censorship system was being tested.
- USC study: Internet outages in the US doubled during Hurricane SandyTue, 18 Dec 2012, 15:07:49 EST
- Governments worldwide censor Web contentWed, 1 Dec 2010, 10:03:40 EST
- A new system preserves the right to privacy in Internet searchesThu, 5 Nov 2009, 10:10:47 EST
- The safe way to use 1 Internet passwordThu, 25 Feb 2010, 9:37:36 EST
- China's busy blogosphere no harbinger of political freedom, open speechThu, 29 Apr 2010, 16:09:34 EDT