Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 22:00 in Astronomy & Space
MOSCOW, April 10 (UPI) -- Russia says its proposed Luna-Glob mission is expected to land on the moon in 2015, a year later than originally planned.
- C1XS catches first glimpse of X-ray from the moonFri, 23 Jan 2009, 10:07:50 EST
- Lunar water brings portions of Moon's origin story into questionThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:48 EDT
- 2 THEMIS probes redirected to moon to study magnetosphere, solar wind interactionsWed, 27 Oct 2010, 14:33:14 EDT
- NASA unveils latest results from lunar mission, helps prepare for next stage of scientific discoveryTue, 15 Dec 2009, 19:08:21 EST
- Team solves one of the moon's mysteriesThu, 30 May 2013, 15:38:28 EDT