Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 22:00 in Earth & Climate
TEL AVIV, Israel, April 10 (UPI) -- Human activity around the Dead Sea could threaten its existence and cause it to completely dry up, Israeli scientists say.
- Is the Dead Sea dying?Wed, 4 Mar 2009, 10:40:32 EST
- Has the Dead Sea used up its 9 lives?Tue, 10 Apr 2012, 23:03:18 EDT
- Back to the dead (sea, that is)Thu, 23 Dec 2010, 12:34:15 EST
- Air above Dead Sea contains very high levels of oxidized mercuryMon, 29 Nov 2010, 11:33:00 EST
- Potential new drugs for fox tapeworm infection in humansThu, 17 May 2012, 17:35:23 EDT