Monday, April 9, 2012 - 22:00 in Health & Medicine
HOUSTON, April 9 (UPI) -- Proposed stem-cell regulations in Texas would make the experimental therapy commercially available before it's been proven safe and effective, critics say.
- UT Houston researchers launch phase II trial of stem cells and acute heart attackTue, 8 Dec 2009, 15:16:12 EST
- Experimental stem cell treatment arrests acute lung injury in mice, study showsWed, 3 Feb 2010, 9:45:35 EST
- UTHealth reports bone marrow stem cell therapy safe for acute strokeWed, 31 Aug 2011, 23:33:48 EDT
- Linheng Li proposes novel theory for mammalian stem cell regulationFri, 29 Jan 2010, 12:28:08 EST
- UT Houston researchers use stroke patient's own stem cells in trial for first timeWed, 15 Apr 2009, 16:43:21 EDT