Friday, April 6, 2012 - 21:00 in Psychology & Sociology
WASHINGTON, April 6 (UPI) -- Increasing ownership of tablet computers and e-book readers is matched by increases in the percentage of adults reading e-books, a U.S. poll found.
- For improving early literacy, reading comics is no child's playThu, 5 Nov 2009, 12:39:00 EST
- Fun, sun and good books: UT experts say summer reading keeps skills strongWed, 21 Jul 2010, 11:50:14 EDT
- 'Smell of old books' offers clues to help preserve themWed, 2 Dec 2009, 19:25:24 EST
- University of Arizona experts determine age of book 'nobody can read'Thu, 10 Feb 2011, 15:37:07 EST
- Teens who choose music over books are more likely to be depressedMon, 4 Apr 2011, 17:37:27 EDT