Thursday, April 5, 2012 - 19:30 in Earth & Climate
PARIS, April 5 (UPI) -- A European satellite has monitored a rapid disintegration of one of Antarctica's ice shelves due to global warming, researchers said.
- Satellite images show continued breakup of 2 of Greenland's largest glaciersWed, 20 Aug 2008, 18:21:28 EDT
- West Antarctic ice shelves tearing apart at the seamsTue, 27 Mar 2012, 14:35:31 EDT
- Warm ocean currents cause majority of ice loss from AntarcticaWed, 25 Apr 2012, 15:35:24 EDT
- ESA satellites focusing on the ArcticWed, 3 Dec 2008, 2:52:39 EST
- Ancient glacial melting process similar to existing concerns about Antarctica, GreenlandMon, 1 Aug 2011, 17:34:39 EDT