Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 16:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
CLEVELAND, March 28 (UPI) -- The discovery of a fossil foot shows two different human ancestor species coexisted in Africa 3.4 million years ago, paleontologists say.
- Discovery of foot fossil confirms 2 human ancestor species co-existed 3.4 million years agoWed, 28 Mar 2012, 15:36:39 EDT
- Rodents were diverse and abundant in prehistoric Africa when our human ancestors evolvedTue, 21 Dec 2010, 10:34:14 EST
- First studies of fossil of new human ancestor take place at the European SynchrotronMon, 12 Apr 2010, 8:36:14 EDT
- Fossilized teeth provide new insight into human ancestorThu, 11 Apr 2013, 15:35:22 EDT
- Scientists uncover new species of human ancestorFri, 9 Apr 2010, 9:39:36 EDT