Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 06:31 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON, March 23 (UPI) -- Water scarcity could destabilize countries in North Africa, the Middle East and South Asia over the next decade, U.S. intelligence experts say.
- Middle East river basin has lost Dead Sea-sized quantity of waterTue, 12 Feb 2013, 14:35:25 EST
- Emerging HIV epidemics in men who have sex with men in the Middle East and North AfricaTue, 2 Aug 2011, 22:35:39 EDT
- Burden of osteoporotic fractures increases dramatically in the Middle East and AfricaSat, 22 Oct 2011, 22:32:19 EDT
- First large study to find HIV epidemic among gays in the Middle EastTue, 2 Aug 2011, 22:35:10 EDT
- Water-related conflicts set to escalateFri, 30 Apr 2010, 10:13:35 EDT