Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 00:00 in Astronomy & Space
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 19 (UPI) -- A U.S. researcher says he's improved the process of using computers to examine satellite images for the telltale signs of early human settlements.
- Landsat satellite images compare before and after Massachusetts tornadoSat, 11 Jun 2011, 4:02:29 EDT
- NASA and other satellites keeping busy with this week's severe weatherWed, 9 Mar 2011, 14:37:43 EST
- NASA satellite image shows deadly Typhoon Morakot slamming TaiwanFri, 7 Aug 2009, 13:11:38 EDT
- NASA and NOAA'S GOES-14 satellite takes first full disk imageTue, 28 Jul 2009, 14:56:56 EDT
- New satellite image of ash spewing from Iceland's volcanoMon, 19 Apr 2010, 11:39:04 EDT