Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 15:00 in Astronomy & Space
MELBOURNE, March 20 (UPI) -- Australian astronomers working with international colleagues say they've discovered a rare square galaxy with a striking resemblance to an emerald cut diamond.
- Galaxy Zoo hunters help astronomers discover rare 'Green Pea' galaxiesMon, 27 Jul 2009, 13:36:51 EDT
- Astronomers discover stars in early galaxies had a need for speedThu, 6 Aug 2009, 10:32:08 EDT
- Astronomers discover that galaxies are either asleep or awakeTue, 21 Jun 2011, 11:35:27 EDT
- Astronomers discover earliest black holes at dawn of universeWed, 15 Jun 2011, 13:36:44 EDT
- University of Hawaii at Manoa astronomer finds giant galaxyThu, 3 Sep 2009, 9:39:51 EDT