Friday, March 16, 2012 - 18:00 in Mathematics & Economics
BOSTON, March 16 (UPI) -- A survey of U.S. and British smartphone users shows they want their next phone to have a bigger screen but be thinner, a research organization says.
- Study exposes habit formation in smartphone usersMon, 25 Jul 2011, 11:34:39 EDT
- Evolution drives many plants and animals to be bigger, fasterMon, 7 Mar 2011, 14:34:12 EST
- Free apps drain smartphone energy on 'advertising modules'Wed, 4 Apr 2012, 16:38:33 EDT
- Researchers create privacy mode to help secure Android smartphonesWed, 13 Apr 2011, 10:03:57 EDT
- Is smartphone technology the future of US elections?Mon, 12 Sep 2011, 20:33:40 EDT