Friday, March 16, 2012 - 22:00 in Physics & Chemistry
ROME, March 16 (UPI) -- A repeat of an experiment that had initially suggested neutrinos could travel faster than the speed of light has shown they don't, European scientists say.
- University of Huddersfield physicist investigates the Big Bang particleSat, 10 Nov 2012, 17:51:17 EST
- BU researcher plays key role in discovery of new type of neutrino oscillation Wed, 15 Jun 2011, 15:38:31 EDT
- Fermilab experiment weighs in on neutrino mysteryFri, 24 Jun 2011, 17:39:55 EDT
- Underground search for neutrino properties unveils first resultsMon, 4 Jun 2012, 15:34:32 EDT
- Chemist travels world to study mysterious properties of neutrinosTue, 19 Aug 2008, 14:56:53 EDT