Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 23:30 in Mathematics & Economics
WASHINGTON, March 15 (UPI) -- The FBI applied for a search warrant ordering Google to crack open a screen-locked Android phone seized in an investigation, a security researcher says.
- Cell phones become handheld tools for global developmentThu, 29 Oct 2009, 15:01:00 EDT
- Researchers find phone apps sending data without notificationWed, 29 Sep 2010, 11:47:09 EDT
- Researchers find some smartphone models more vulnerable to attackWed, 30 Nov 2011, 11:34:55 EST
- Researchers create privacy mode to help secure Android smartphonesWed, 13 Apr 2011, 10:03:57 EDT
- Wake-up call: Draft security pub looks at cell phones, PDAsThu, 10 Jul 2008, 11:42:26 EDT