Monday, March 12, 2012 - 19:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
TORONTO, March 12 (UPI) -- A find in Egypt of a wooden statue of a king, a chapel and animal mummies suggests ritual activity associated with the great Egyptian gods, researchers say.
- Statue, chapels and animal mummies found in Egypt by U of T teamMon, 12 Mar 2012, 15:33:09 EDT
- Constraining the reign of ancient EgyptThu, 17 Jun 2010, 14:43:22 EDT
- Climate and drought lessons from ancient EgyptThu, 16 Aug 2012, 11:33:27 EDT
- Egyptian leader makes surprise appearance at archaeological dig in IsraelTue, 9 Jul 2013, 15:34:50 EDT
- Study examines family lineage of King Tut, his possible cause of deathTue, 16 Feb 2010, 16:40:20 EST