Thursday, March 8, 2012 - 17:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
TORONTO, March 8 (UPI) -- The cultural "tightness" of a country can hold back female leadership -- but not always, a Canadian study has found.
- Inverting a standard experiment sometimes produces different results Thu, 28 Apr 2011, 13:34:03 EDT
- Gatekeepers: Penn study discovers how microbes make it past tight spaces between cellsThu, 16 Jun 2011, 22:35:55 EDT
- UMD-led researchers assess pivotal cultural differences among countries and why these existThu, 26 May 2011, 22:45:46 EDT
- Cross-cultural perspective can help teamwork in the workplaceTue, 10 Aug 2010, 11:43:17 EDT
- Multiple husbands serve as child support and life insurance in some cultures says MU researcherThu, 2 Aug 2012, 14:12:08 EDT