Thursday, March 1, 2012 - 20:30 in Biology & Nature
SOLOMONS, Md., March 1 (UPI) -- A study of leatherback turtles has found potential danger zones in the Pacific Ocean where fishing activities could threaten the animals, U.S. researchers say.
- Leatherback turtle migration study identifies Pacific danger zones for endangered speciesThu, 1 Mar 2012, 14:37:15 EST
- Why leatherback turtles linger in South Pacific Gyre, and why it mattersTue, 8 Feb 2011, 14:02:08 EST
- Leatherback turtles go with the flowTue, 15 Jul 2008, 6:08:10 EDT
- Scientists call for protected 'swimways' for the endangered leatherback sea turtleFri, 17 Oct 2008, 23:07:38 EDT
- Rising heat at the beach threatens largest sea turtles, climate change models showSun, 1 Jul 2012, 16:33:55 EDT