Thursday, March 1, 2012 - 20:30 in Health & Medicine
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind., March 1 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists say knowledge of the structure of a virus that causes a potentially fatal disease in children could bring antiviral drugs to treat the disease.
- Studies reveal structure of EV71, a virus causing childhood illnessesSun, 4 Mar 2012, 21:31:21 EST
- Structure of Lassa virus protein reveals viral thieveryWed, 17 Nov 2010, 13:28:39 EST
- A collaboration solves the herpes virus protein structure providing new drug therapy directionsMon, 26 Jul 2010, 13:30:45 EDT
- The structure of a giant virusTue, 28 Apr 2009, 6:44:16 EDT
- Findings uncover new details about mysterious virusTue, 28 Apr 2009, 10:15:28 EDT