Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 18:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
PATRAS, Greece, Feb. 29 (UPI) -- Neanderthals may have taken to the seas to become ancient mariners centuries before modern humans managed the same trick, researchers in Greece say.
- Neanderthal genome yields insights into human evolution and evidence of interbreedingThu, 6 May 2010, 15:12:09 EDT
- Analysis of teeth suggests modern humans mature more slowly than Neanderthals didMon, 15 Nov 2010, 15:35:31 EST
- Research raises doubts about whether modern humans and Neanderthals interbredMon, 13 Aug 2012, 18:04:20 EDT
- Research: Neanderthal demise due to many influences, including cultural changesWed, 8 Feb 2012, 1:34:42 EST
- Last Neanderthals died out 37,000 years agoTue, 26 Jan 2010, 23:22:17 EST