Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 21:00 in Psychology & Sociology
DETROIT, Feb. 21 (UPI) -- There is a strong correlation between left/right brain dominance and the ear people choose to listen to a cellphone with, a U.S. study found.
- Study: Brain makes call on which ear is used for cell phoneTue, 21 Feb 2012, 19:35:52 EST
- Videos can help cancer patients choose level of care they preferWed, 2 Dec 2009, 18:22:18 EST
- Brain activity predicts people's choicesTue, 24 Mar 2009, 18:23:29 EDT
- Brain scans may help guide career choiceWed, 21 Jul 2010, 19:28:46 EDT
- Pursuit of status and affection drives bullies' behaviorThu, 25 Mar 2010, 0:42:54 EDT