Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 21:30 in Astronomy & Space
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 21 (UPI) -- U.S. astronomers say they used an X-ray observatory to clock the fastest particle wind yet discovered blowing off a disk around a stellar-mass black hole.
- NASA'S Chandra finds fastest wind from stellar-mass black holeTue, 21 Feb 2012, 16:33:59 EST
- Black hole hunters set new distance recordWed, 27 Jan 2010, 9:39:01 EST
- Swift, XMM-Newton satellites tune into a middleweight black holeTue, 10 Nov 2009, 10:57:46 EST
- Revealing a mini-supermassive black holeWed, 24 Oct 2012, 17:07:16 EDT
- Black hole caught zapping galaxy into existence?Mon, 30 Nov 2009, 11:57:58 EST