Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 17:30 in Astronomy & Space
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla., Jan. 18 (UPI) -- Forecasters at Cape Canaveral in Florida say weather conditions look good for the first launch of 2012, set for late Thursday.
- NASA's GLAST gets shades, blankets for the beachTue, 13 May 2008, 13:14:43 EDT
- NASA targets GLAST launch for no earlier than June 11Fri, 6 Jun 2008, 12:22:07 EDT
- GOES-O satellite reaches orbit and renamed GOES-14Fri, 10 Jul 2009, 12:43:00 EDT
- Atmospheric simulations will help NASA interpret data from the Juno Mission to JupiterWed, 3 Aug 2011, 9:36:45 EDT
- Cape Cod Bay holds hidden risk for dining North Atlantic right whalesWed, 3 Aug 2011, 3:32:47 EDT