Friday, December 23, 2011 - 15:00 in Astronomy & Space
TOBOLSK, Russia, Dec. 23 (UPI) -- A failure of its launch rocket has caused a Russian communications satellite to crash in Siberia minutes after lift-off, a government official said.
- Follow the launch of ESA's SMOS and Proba-2 satellitesWed, 28 Oct 2009, 10:57:35 EDT
- Final look at ESA's SMOS and Proba-2 satellitesWed, 21 Oct 2009, 10:08:30 EDT
- Singapore's first locally made satellite launched into spaceWed, 20 Apr 2011, 9:34:11 EDT
- March launch planned for ESA's gravity missionWed, 4 Feb 2009, 10:30:12 EST
- SMOS satellite successfully launchedMon, 2 Nov 2009, 11:09:47 EST