Monday, November 28, 2011 - 22:00 in Astronomy & Space
CHICAGO, Nov. 28 (UPI) -- Computed tomography imaging was used to create a reproduction of a 1704 Stradivarius violin, a U.S. radiologist said.
- Researchers use CT to recreate Stradivarius violinMon, 28 Nov 2011, 17:38:56 EST
- Secrets Of Stradivarius' unique violin sound revealed, Texas A&M prof saysThu, 22 Jan 2009, 13:49:48 EST
- Treatment with fungi makes a modern violin sound like a StradiavariusSat, 8 Sep 2012, 8:33:17 EDT
- Medicare payments for medical imaging are higher to nonradiologist physicians than to radiologistsTue, 4 Jan 2011, 1:33:14 EST
- Wood density explains sound quality of great master violinsTue, 1 Jul 2008, 21:28:25 EDT