Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 06:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
BOULDER, Colo., Nov. 14 (UPI) -- Researchers say they've discovered the first prehistoric cast bronze artifact ever found in Alaska and that it likely originated in East Asia.
- Ancient bronze artifact from East Asia unearthed at Alaska archaeology site Mon, 14 Nov 2011, 12:37:47 EST
- Bronze warship ram reveals secretsThu, 4 Apr 2013, 13:06:20 EDT
- Genetic study confirms: First dogs came from East AsiaWed, 23 Nov 2011, 15:36:51 EST
- Ancient stinging nettles reveal Bronze Age trade connectionsFri, 28 Sep 2012, 10:35:48 EDT
- Scientists make bamboo tools to test theory explaining East Asia's Stone Age tool scarcityFri, 8 Apr 2011, 11:03:30 EDT