Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 20:30 in Astronomy & Space
NANTES, France, Oct. 13 (UPI) -- The dwarf planet Eris, responsible for Pluto's demotion from planet status in 2006, is not bigger than Pluto and may even be smaller, French scientists say.
- The lower atmosphere of Pluto revealedMon, 2 Mar 2009, 12:51:36 EST
- NASA's Hubble discovers another moon around PlutoWed, 20 Jul 2011, 11:34:04 EDT
- Plutoid chosen as name for solar system objects like PlutoWed, 11 Jun 2008, 10:35:45 EDT
- Hubble discovers a fifth moon orbiting PlutoWed, 11 Jul 2012, 13:54:58 EDT
- Pluto's moons and possible rings may be hazards to New Horizons spacecraftTue, 16 Oct 2012, 17:07:34 EDT