Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 16:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
TOKELAU, New Zealand, Sept. 13 (UPI) -- The South Pacific islands of Tokelau say they're committed to obtaining 93 percent of their electricity demand from solar power -- and the rest from coconuts.
- Efforts underway to rescue vulnerable bananas, giant swamp taro, other Pacific Island cropsThu, 21 Oct 2010, 10:03:12 EDT
- Tropical Storm Oli kicking up waves in south PacificTue, 2 Feb 2010, 13:19:43 EST
- Raft or bridge: How did iguanas reach tiny Pacific islands?Mon, 11 Jan 2010, 15:50:23 EST
- Pacific islands may become refuge for corals in a warming climate, study findsSun, 29 Apr 2012, 20:31:48 EDT
- The key to good foreign aid: Research highlights aid achievements in Solomon IslandsMon, 16 Mar 2009, 10:33:44 EDT